#059 Purpose Questions to Ask Yourself
On Monday of this week, I did a Facebook Live on my top 5 year-end professional purpose questions. I thought I would go a bit deeper on this topic of professional purpose with this week’s podcast.
The following questions are from my “Finding Your Professional Purpose” course, which you can get FREE by clicking the link at the bottom of this post.
- When I was young, I wanted to be a _______________________________.
- Why did this appeal to me then?
- Does it appeal to me today? Why or why not?
- I am uniquely designed and prepared to: ______________________________.
- I’ve won the lottery. I’ve bought everything I wanted, traveled wherever I wanted, and now I’m bored (but still quite rich). What do I want to do with my talents?
- I’m standing at a crossroads and looking at a signpost – what words are on them?
- What have people said about me my whole life?
- “Just go for it.” The “it” is:
- If I could test drive any profession, what would it be and why?
- If I was not worried about the consequences, what chaos would I introduce into my life right now?
- Write down a recurring symptom in my body: ___________________________.
- Give the symptom a voice:
- What am I passionate about?
If you would like to receive my 5-day Finding Your Professional Purpose course, follow this link to register: http://exclusivecareercoaching.com/professional-purpose-five-day-course/
Don't miss a moment of Lesa Edwards' Exclusive Career Coaching podcasts. This weekly podcast covers all things career management including job search strategies, interviewing tips, networking tools, maximizing LinkedIn, salary negotiations, and managing your mindset around your career.