You may have used a coach before…for work or sports.
Just as those individuals supported you in creating the best version of yourself, career coaching supports you in proactively creating the best career possible. An intentional career that maximizes your strengths, minimizes your weaknesses and/or non-preferred activities, and fills you with a sense of accomplishment and satisfaction.
Job search coaching can be incredibly helpful for clients who need guidance and direction in navigating today’s job search process. I coach clients through the steps to creating a targeted, proactive job search that is much more effective that the typical passive job search that is focused on job boards.
Conducting a targeted, proactive job search is not easy, however—you have to be willing to put in time and effort to achieve outstanding results. If you are satisfied with passively job searching and have little “free” time to invest in an active job search, then I don’t recommend you invest in a job search coaching program.
If, however, you are frustrated by the anemic results you’ve been getting from your current job search and would like to know more about the alternative, then please contact me and we’ll set up a quick call to see if my strategies are right for you.
My Qualifications As A Career Coach
- Certified Job Search Strategist (CJSS)
- Certified Executive & Leadership Development Coach (CELDC)
- More than 20 years' experience helping clients navigate the job search process
- Master’s degree in public administration
- I build outstanding rapport with my clients—I am your partner throughout this process
- My clients rave about working with me!
What Do I Offer My Clients?
- I write their resume, cover letter, LinkedIn profile, and other marketing documents so they have top-notch materials they are THRILLED to send to employers
- I coach them through the job search process so they know WHAT to do and WHY, WHEN to do it, and HOW to get stellar results.
- I coach them on how to blow a job interview OUT OF THE WATER! They leave these sessions with the strategy, skills, and confidence to excel at the job interview.
- A clear career focus, so they move in the direction of their professional purpose!
- A targeted, proactive job search strategy that gets them face time with decision-makers in dream companies.
Don't miss a moment of Lesa Edwards' Exclusive Career Coaching podcasts. This weekly podcast covers all things career management including job search strategies, interviewing tips, networking tools, maximizing LinkedIn, salary negotiations, and managing your mindset around your career.